Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The terrible twos at 20 months

The duo has officially hit the terrible twos....at 20 months! They are only supposed to be 17 months! They like doing things their way...and only their way. Here are some pics in terrible 2 action:



Sharing is an issue with Cade. Notice Brooke's face..she was riding the car first.




Playing with things we shouldn't be...Mommy's e-bay boxes!





And forgoing our strict schedule to nap whenever, wherever!

2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself. I don't even remember how I came across your blog, but I have been reading for awhile, and I have to say that Brooke and Cade are absolutely adorable. Btw, I realized that you are from Katy. I went to Taylor and graduated in 98 and my husband went to Katy and graduated in 98, Adam Kaye?

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

You are so not alone ... Will is in his terrible 2's at 20 months too! AAAH!