Monday, October 6, 2008
Oh No!
Well, I've been searching and searching for a new stroller. We have the front/back double stroller and are quickly outgrowing it. Brooke LOVES to kick the "you know what" out of Caden while riding in it. So, I've been researching new side by side strollers. We have had at one point a total of 4 strollers. A stroller is essential in our life, and it has to be perfect! Luke and I have been running for about 2 months now. I push the twins in the jogging stroller and run. Well, the stroller's front wheel doesn't swivel, so it is incredibly hard to push. I get a great workout everyday to say the least pushing 70 pounds around the Oakridge HS track! After rearranging the garage (after everything fell off of the garage shelves because one broke!), the stroller wasn't put back in it's typical spot. So, after my Mothers of Multiples meeting tonight I was tired, pulled in a little too quickly into the garage, and BAM hit the jogging stroller! OH NO! Luke thinks I hit it on purpose to get a new "swivel" wheel stroller, but I really just wasn't paying attention. Looks like we will be needing 2 new strollers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl! Finally found your blog...yeah! My friend Michelle has an awesome swivel, side-by-side jogging stroller that you have to have ($500 pricey). I'll get the info. I have a stationary, side-by-side jogger by Instep...love it but wish I had a swivel. Other side by sides...my friend Christy has a McClaren and can get the info...I have a Baby Trend from Target (online to get a color other than blue) that is a sit-n-stand...when your little ones get a tad bit bigger (one sits in the seat with 5 pt harness, the other sits on the back with a lap belt or can stand on the platform) this will be worth it! Love!
Post a Comment