Caden and his blankie! I had a blankie until I was 17. Yep, that's right 17! One day I went to school and it was mysteriously gone when I got home. I blame its disappearance on my then 4 year old brother!
Calamined up!
We had our first play date with WMOM (Woodlands Mothers of Multiples) at JW Tumbles. The twins don't ever play with other kids their age, so it was fun for them to finally interact with their own peers.
Playing with twins who turned 2 in April.
Caden has become quite the daredevil. Brooke has always been the one to be adventurous. But, now it's Cade's turn. He would not stay off this stairs/slide toy.
Brooke wanted to do her own thing and be miss independent! A few kids got to experience a "Sissy tackle". This is where she lunges on other kids to hug them.
Nay Nay came to visit on her way home from Lake Livingston.
She thought this was hilarious. Caden has to stand on his tip toes and hold the lid up with his head to reach inside the porch toy box.
3 comments:
Oh how I love your kiddos! What cuties. Ours will be 22 months this month. I'll come back and check your blog.
Lauren,
Brooke and Caden are soooo precious! I love Brooke's pigtails. I applaud you for taking care of twins! I know how hard it is with two, and mine aren't the same age!
Jana
Her little pig tails are too adorable! Loved seeing the photo's of your children. They are beautiful.
Gayla
Post a Comment