Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whose Child is This?

I gave Brooke & Caden a little smidgen of chocolate cake this afternoon. They technically aren't supposed to have chocolate until after they turn 2. This may come as a surprise to most of you since I'm so conscious of what they eat (mostly organic). Once every blue moon I let them eat off of my plate at a restaurant and it's funny to see what they like & don't like. For instance, Caden is not a meat & potatoes kind of guy. He would rather eat fruit, chicken, veggies, and bread. Brooke on the other hand LOVES potatoes, chicken, pizza, pasta, basically any carb you can think of she likes (Momma's kind of girl!) I made a cake for my cake decorating class (which is on Sunday), and gave them some cake that I had levelled off of the top. Caden loved it & said "mmmm" while eating it. But, Brooke, didn't like it at all! "Whose kid is this?" I thought! "Was there a mix up with 2 lb preemies at Hermann when they twins were born?" She definitely doesn't take after mom OR dad in the cake eating/chocolate department!


No chocolate for Cuppy!

Mmmmm...

Playing under the kitchen chairs

Talking on the phone with no pants on! Is this Luke or what!?

No comments: