Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Caden's "Blanie"

Caden LOVES anything soft and cuddly. He has to sleep with a soft blankie under his head and hold his little blue blankie. He'll settle for Sister's pink one if the blue one is no where to be found. He calles them "blanies" instead of blankets. I had a blanket until I was 17. Yep, that's right 17!!!! It mysteriously disappeared one day while I was at school. My mom denies taking it to this day. I sure hope Caden doesn't have a "blanie" for long!


With 2 blanies in hand!

Yesterday, also with 2 blanies in hand!

Sister bear has been feeling a little under the weather. She just has a low grade fever and has for a couple of days now. Caden has had a low grade fever off & on also. They're both still playing, and eating well. Brooke has absolutely no tolerance for pain, so I know she would let me know if she felt bad. Gosh, can we please get well & stay well! UGH! I guess it's just that time of year. We've been really cautious with where we go, who we see, etc. for the past 2 years to avoid getting sick during cold, flu & RSV season. So far we've only been to the ER once each. Hopefully we'll keep it that way! We'll take it day by day this year since Brooke wasn't approved for her annual RSV (Synagis) shots. Hopefully friends and family will keep this in mind.







No comments: