Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Many Christmas Clothes!

It's Christmas time at the Shipleys! Our tree is up, the house is decorated, and the lights are hung outside! Caden & Brooke LOVE the lights, the tree, etc. We've been working on Caden getting warmed up to Santa Claus. If you ask him what Santa says he responds "ho ho ho!". To cute! He can also tell you that he's 2 and show you with his fingers (that took a while to get the fingers right). He's starting to string 3 words together to make sentences. It's funny what he comes up with! Sissy is working on more signs. We're working on "baba or cup", "book" and "bath."
I bought so many matching Christmas outfits from my fellow WMOMs that it's ridiculous! I've even got Christmas pjs. Here's today's outfit! There are many more to come!!


Mommy finally finished painting the rocker!
Caden was really proud of the Santa pjs. He wanted me to take a picture of just him!

I spent a day and a half in the kitchen baking these Christmas wreaths for a Christmas goodie exchange. They looked so easy, and were, but were so time consuming to decorate!

3 comments:

The Furmans said...

YUM...the wreaths were my favorite and Jack loved them too!

The Lloyd Family said...

OK, so what is the recipe for those great cookies??? They look YUMMY!! I have a cookie exchange soon and I can't think of anything to make... Email me at dlloyd@acfe.com!!! PLEASE :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Brooke on the rocker--sooooo sweet!
I can't seem to buy coordinating outfits for the girls at our MOM sales as Maggie wears a 2T and Molly wears 12-18 month stuff; all the matching and coordinating outfits are always way too big (and long!) for Miss Molly Kate!