I've been baking, and baking, and baking! Here's a pic of the polka-dot trees:

My cousin got B & C these hats. They didn't want anything to do with them at our family Christmas party, but
Caden decided he wanted to wear them today.

I was laughing so hard, that
Caden started cracking up!

Sissy wanted to take her hat off and then attempt to put it back on. Of course, it fell off as soon as she started crawling. By the way, she took 6 steps today! That's the most she's ever taken in a row. She's getting brave...
This is what I have to deal with! The dogs and the twins (who are much better less needy than the dogs) and my child husband!


Sallie just really wanted someone to pet her today! Who better than Sister! She loves Sal Sal.
1 comment:
Oh so cute. Ilove the cookies.
Post a Comment