Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Weekend

Luke & I had a good time Saturday at Shelly & Larry's couples shower. We got to catch up with old friends and eat! My favorite past time these days. I guess I'm trying to gain back the 7 pounds I lost while Brooke was in the hospital. UGH!


Belly pic

The cake was ALMOST too pretty to eat!



I guess grown men will drink beer out of anything!
The soon to be parents!
I'm also very excited that 3 days a week I will keep baby Jack! Brooke & Caden are going to be very excited as well. They love babies!

Going with Momma & Daddy to get a movie at Red Box.
Both wanting Momma to tickle their feet! Brooke was tickling Caden's feet too!

Pretty girl!
Caden wanted his picture taken too, and of course one is smiling, one is not!
...and again!

Brooke has mastered the straw! We've been working on the straw for a couple of months. In the hospital, she really didn't have a choice but to use it. Her nose was so clogged and it had a nasal cannula in it, that she had to drink out of a straw.
Now, we're moving on to the cup. She drinks out of a cup in the bathtub. I know, gross! This is a cup that we use as part of her oral therapy and she likes it a lot! She's getting to be such a big girl!

No comments: