Of course Luke and I are still worried to death about her & pray that she is healing. She still isn't 100% and gets tired easily. If I had layed in a hospital bed for 7 days I would too. She's eating everything in site. She wants to drink, but is still choking on her bottles. I can only get about 3/4 of her typical amount down her. We're scheduled to see the pediatrician in 3 - 5 days, so if it's still going on we will address it then. Thank you all so much for your prayers! We're so glad to be home!
Friday, January 2 the day Sissy was admitted
Can you tell she needs Oxygen?
Texas Children's Hospital ~ after her nose had been deep suctioned. That is her "baby" and it never left her side!
Saturday, January 3rd still in good spirits
Wednesday, January 7th ~ready to go for a ride. At this point she stopped smiling and talking
At the playground at TCH with Nay Nay
One ticked off little girl!
HOME, and back to her old cheerful self!
I NEVER let the twins eat fast food, but today was a special occasion!
6 comments:
So glad to hear! There's no place like home!
so glad she is home!!!!!
There is no place like home. Oh we are so happy to hear your princess is home. I love the mention of Caden being happy to see her.... our twins are much similer when Tommy returns home from the hospital. Hooray you are home. Mend well Brooke.
Ya hoo! Sissy's home! I know how exciting it is to FINALLY get the heck out of there and go home!! I love the pictures of her with her 02 on--too cute!
Lauren, so glad to hear that Brookie is home & doing better. Will continue to have the prayer warriors keep her on the prayer list. Call me when you have time to chat.
I am so glad to see that she is on the road to recovery! I am sure you guys are very happy to be home!
Post a Comment