I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the day..with Brooke & Caden. Thanks mom for watching the duo while Luke & I went out to eat!
That's a whole lot of candles!
Brooke making her typical "cheese" face. This is what Sissy looks like after she feeds herself.
Brooke was trying so hard to sit on Caden's lap.
The duo has been feeling a little under the weather. I'm not sure what's going on, but I hope they're back to their typical selves soon.
Brooke likes to stand to watch Dora.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren! The 30's aren't too bad... :)
Happy Birthday my special friend! I already called you on your birthday but decideded to say it again after reading your blog. I love coming to your site and seeing the beautiful babies. They're growing up so fast.
Seems like just yesterday I was 29 and you were 13.
Mom
Post a Comment