Saturday, February 21, 2009

Self Portrait

Caden loves playing with my camera. I was watching him while he was checking it out. I thought it would be neat to see what he took pictures of. Well, most of the pics were of the granite counter top, but he did take a few self portraits. I thought I would share his work. Their quite funny!



Brooke & Caden have this new game they play. One will lay on the floor and the other will crawl on their back. It scares me when Caden gets on Sissy's back (he's 10 pounds heavier), but she laughs the entire time. I'm so glad they have each other for entertainment!

Thanks Larry & Randy for wrapping our house. I thought I was done cleaning up toilet paper out of my yard 15 years ago!

2 comments:

susan poorman said...

Are you sure that is wrapping? Looks like someone walked to the mailbox with toilet paper on their feet.

Tabaitha said...

Our son, Mason, is obsessed with the camera. Anytime we pull the camera out, he wants to take a picture.