Monday, February 2, 2009

That Daddy!

This has been an extra special weekend, Friday I went out to eat with some of my girl friends and Saturday I went out to eat and to a play with my sister in law & mother in law. I rarely go anywhere with out Luke or the babies, so I got some much needed "girl time."
Saturday night I made brownies for Superbowl Sunday. I knew that if I left Luke alone Saturday night, he would devour the entire batch...so I left a note. This is what I found when I got home!
Do you see that strange, miscolored brown square in the corner?

Luke cut and measured a piece of paper, placed it in the section that he had eaten and then iced it with chocolate icing! NICE!
Sunday Nay Nay & Pop came to visit. Here are some pics of B & C fresh out of bed (love that bed head)!
Caden & Pop watching the big game

No comments: