Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Love

While Daddy was changing his brake pads and I was making cupcakes, Caden decided to steal one off the counter! Brooke & Caden rarely eat sweets, but today they have had enough to last several months. Aunt Lisa & Cousin Kori came over to give me my birthday present (Breaking Dawn ~ the last of the Twilight Saga) and deliver the twins some Valentine's goodies...CANDY! Kori enjoyed feeding the twins candy and playing with Brooke & Caden. They LOVE their cousin "Ko Ko"! Back to the Twilight Saga..I can't peel myself from those books! I read the second book, New Moon, in one day! I'm so sad this is the last book of the series. I guess I'll have to come back to reality now!


Daddy's old break pad on the left and new on the right. Do you think he needed new brakes? Pardon the sweat!

Mommy's yummy Valentine's cupcakes
Chunky Butt helping himself to a cupcake!
Sissy walking!
LOVE LOVE!

1 comment:

The Seelys said...

I cried when I was done with Breaking Dawn. So sad it was over.