Friday, March 27, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...

Keeping two 2 year olds busy indoors is challenging. It has rained at least once a day for the past three days. Our backyard looks like a creek is running through it. We're ready for some sunshine and outside time!
The duo love to color



We saw the Easter Bunny Monday and he gave the twins these silly hats. We were the only people at the mall, so we got to spend quite a bit of time with the Easter Bunny. Check out the official photo at the top of our blog. Caden likes to wear his hat quite often! Brooke's is way too big...

Thursday we went back to the pediatrician for a post hospitalization check. Brooke's lungs are clear and she is feeling great. She's been such a happy little girl these past few days. She is now on a preventative program for keeping viral respiratory illnesses at bay. She takes a preventative inhaler via nebulizer twice a day, and will do that until June. She also takes a rescue inhaler via nebulizer every 6 hours, round the clock. This is all to keep her airways clear and virus free. She was also cleared to do therapeutic horseback riding. We had to get 2 different xrays and our pediatrician had to clear her through the Down Syndrome Clinic in Houston! It was such an ordeal for her to get released.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

WOW, I am so glad Brooke is doing well! I am glad to know the meds will help to keep her healthy through this next stuffy Spring with all the allergies etc.

I need help with my blog page.. I want to make a cute topper like you have... I just can't figure out how to do it.. HELP! :)