Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Last Weekend Part 2

The previous post was just a sample of our Saturday. After the egg hunt we went home for a nap, and then headed back out to Muddy Trails 5K which was held at Rob Flemming Park. My mom, sister in law, and family friends all ran in the run. It was a hard course, so hard that I fell....twice! How embarrassing! It was my worst time ever in a 5K, but it was also through mud, in the woods, and had some very steep hills. It kicked my butt, quite literally! I was sore for days after. After the run they had a zydeco band and crawfish at Rob Flemming Park.
A red faced mommy and the duo.

After running, we got cleaned up and headed out to eat with Uncle Reed, his girlfriend, Nay Nay and Pop.
Caden cleaned his plate, and everyone else's.
Uncle Reed & his girlfriend, Lisa.
A very tired mommy & Sissy up close and personal!

1 comment:

The Seelys said...

I love love love the last picture!! Mommy and her little girl!!!