Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet Babies

Twins have a very strange, unexplainable connection. They know each other's feelings, wants, needs, etc. Caden talks for Brooke. He says what she needs and when. Of course, this isn't helping Brooke in the speech department at all. During the days that they were sick, they were so kind to each other. Caden would come lay by Sissy, and Sissy by him. Now that they are feeling back to their old selves, they haven't been such angels. They fight just like normal siblings. Today I caught this (and excuse the pic...it was taken on my iphone):


Caden is helping Sissy walk. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever! Such a sweet boy!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh that is the cutest picture!!!! What a sweet brother!!!

The Lloyd Family said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever read! They are going to be the best of friends, just precious!!

Patrick, Julie, Will and Scott said...

I love it! TOO sweet.

The Furmans said...

Caden is such a good brother! They are so lucky to have each other!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the photo of brother helping out :)