Saturday, June 13, 2009

Big Changes for Caden

We went swimming Friday at Luke's sister, Lisa's house. I wasn't too sure how the duo would react to the water this year, but so far, so good. Brooke has absolutely no fear when it comes to water. Which scares the heck out of me! She just goes to the edge and hopefully someone is there to catch her when she casually walks on in to the pool. The twins LOVE their cousin Kori. They ate dinner, swam, played with kittens, and ate popsicles...what could be more fun for 2 year olds?
Friday night Caden climbed out of his crib. So, bye bye crib...hello big boy bed. Luke and I were afraid that he would hurt himself climbing out, so we decided to convert the crib into a toddler bed. He took a nap successfully today, and went to bed without any problems. We shall see what the rest of the night entails.
Caden also got a haircut today. It was starting to look like Lyle Lovett's hair, so Luke decided to cut it off. I almost cried when he starting cutting all his curls off! Now his hair looks like Daddy's! I know he will be so much cooler this summer.

Sitting at the bar eating like big boys & girls!
Caden & cousin Kori
Our first popsicles!!!
Sissy LOVED the kitties!
Mmmm...Cade likes popsicles.
Pre-hair cut
and after (My 3 babies!)

4 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

That is too cute!

Allison said...

He looks SO handsome! I love it!!

Jenny said...

Cute pics!
Is it bad that all I can think about is those blue popcicles staining those nice white shirts??? :)

Jacob and Amy Hall said...

Oh Lauren, they are getting so big. It looks like they really had alot of fun!