Pages
Home
Our Twins' Pregnancy Story
Watch Us Grow!
About Us
Thursday, June 4, 2009
This game is still fun!
The twins have played peek-a-boo between the office french doors since they were able to crawl. Apparantly a year and a half later, it's still fun.
In matching I heart NYC t-shirts.
We love playing outside ~ minus the bugs.
Chillin on the outdoor couch.
Luke and I went back to Huntsville for a golf benefit this past weekend. It was great to see old friends and see how much Huntsville has grown.
1 comment:
The Lloyd Family
said...
I am so jealous of your trip to Hunts-vegas! Looks like it was fun!!!
June 5, 2009 at 5:36 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so jealous of your trip to Hunts-vegas! Looks like it was fun!!!
Post a Comment