Thursday, October 29, 2009
31 for 21...day 28
It has been raining like crazy, which means that two 2 year olds are locked inside a house all day. This makes for two crazy kiddos. Today Caden got a towel and told me he needed his bathing suit because he was going swimming with Sal dog. I have no pics, because well, we haven't done anything. We've been locked inside! Brooke has had some what of a hard time staying in her "big girl bed". It takes her and Caden at least 30-45 minutes to go to bed...sometimes longer. I guess it just takes time to get used to the new bed. I've seriously contemplated converting it back into a crib. But, I'll give her a little while longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE your Thanksgiving Background. Unfortunately this time of the year means finding things to do inside and that's not always easy with little ones. Time to get out the playdoh and the legos :)
I love the turkey up top.
Post a Comment