Everywhere we go people notice us. I'm sure we look like we have a big sign on our foreheads that says "move please"! Maybe it's the side-by-side stroller, or the double shopping cart, but whatever it is, people notice us. They particularly notice Brooke. Some people stare, some people smile, and others just wave. Then there are those who feel compelled to stop and "talk" to Brooke. I call these people Sister's "friends". Some of her friends are kids, some are teens, and most are adults. I guess it's a good thing. At first I was somewhat offended that they treated her different. But she is different. Here are some pics from the park.
2 comments:
Hi Caden and Brooke!
I'm sure Brooke wouldn't mind if you were the one getting all the attention.
Nice to see you guys at the park.
Hello, I stumbled upon your blog from Sarah Ely's Class of 2008 bloglist. Your twins are precious! We too are one of the 1 in 800,000 lucky ones!! My boys are nearly 29 months old now.
Post a Comment