I can't tell you how many times in my lifetime I have used this word. It has been part of my and my friends' vocabulary, but not anymore. Please pledge to end the R word!
I am so guilty of saying it, but not using it to describe someONE. Just saying that someTHING is "R" - like I am saying it ridiculous or dumb. I never thought of it offending anyone b/c I didn't mean it that way. But I agree - it can hurt people's feelings even if used in a different context. Guess it's time to stop saying it!!! Thanks for the video!
1 comment:
I am so guilty of saying it, but not using it to describe someONE. Just saying that someTHING is "R" - like I am saying it ridiculous or dumb. I never thought of it offending anyone b/c I didn't mean it that way. But I agree - it can hurt people's feelings even if used in a different context. Guess it's time to stop saying it!!! Thanks for the video!
Post a Comment