Saturday, March 27, 2010

Egg Hunt!

The Woodlands Mothers of Multiples puts on an Easter egg hunt every year.  Last year I braved it by myself, and I honestly don't know how I did it.  Gaga, Luke and I chased after B & C for two hours.  They have a bit of a cold/allergy drainage, so we were Purelling and wiping noses every five minutes. I'm a big stickler for not bringing children out when they're sick. But, since it was outside I figured it was ok. I wasn't the only mommy who did the same thing.  I think every kid there was coughing.  So, now I hope we don't get sick.

Woodlands Mothers of Multiples
Bunnies and a Goat!
Bunny Kisses
Sissy wants out
She was ready to play
Lord, please don't let Caden get one of these when he's older!
Sliding to Daddy & Gaga
They DID NOT want anything to do with the Easter Bunny
Eating suckers with Daddy
Egg hunt time!
That sweater she has on was mine. My grandmother made it for me when I was born.
Hmmm...what's in here?
Caden picked up all the eggs that were shaped like cars.
Look what we found!
What's in your basket?
I'll take that!
Eggs....check.  Basket....check
Ready to go home!

2 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Looks like the kiddos had a blast. They are growing you so fast! Hopefully I can meet them one day :)

Sandi said...

Very cute egg hunt pictures our MOMultiples club has a hunt also, but I haven't braved it yet :)

I LOVED your Disney World pictures, we may have been there at the same time! I was with our oldest though, not the twins. You have inspired me though, I kept thinking, if it wasn't a 5+ hour flight, they would have a blast there. Any helpful hints for keeping them both happy?