While I ran in the Rodeo Run along with a billion other people, my parents kept the duo. The town I grew up in, and where my parents still live was also having their own rodeo, livestock show & parade. Things sure have changed in that small town's livestock show since I raised animals.
At the parade with Nay Nay & Pop
Old Town Katy
Waiting for some candy!
Caden got so much candy. I won't let him eat it, so he just carries it around.
Brooke loved all the animals
Cousin Lauren & Cay Cay
Sissy pet a goat!
...and a horse!
Caden liked the calves best.
Don't mess with the bull!
All of that needed some ice cream!
2 comments:
I did the Rodeo Run as well. Did you do the 5k or the 10k? The Katy Rodeo is so much bigger then it use to. Christopher enjoyed doing the stick horse race last year, but was sick for it this year.
How cool. I've never been to a rodeo.
Post a Comment