Monday, July 5, 2010

43 Months

We're 43 months!
Caden is enrolled in another swim lesson session. He is a lot more comfortable in the water and is progressing well. He is also still in soccer, but will the session will end next week. I bought his uniform for preschool today. He's really anxious about going to school & is worried about me leaving him there alone. That seems to be a common theme lately. He always thinks I'm going to leave him. I don't know where he got this, I've never left the child anywhere!
Brooke is trying to communicate more and more. She asks for her Uncle Reed all the time. He stayed with us during the week for the month of June to work for Luke. Every morning she asks for him. :( He's in summer school now. Sissy is currently obsessed with Toy Story. She want's to watch "Buzz" all the time. She has Jesse & Woody dolls and carries them with her everywhere she goes. I'm trying to get her into speech therapy again (hopefully there won't be insurance confusion this time and we won't have to fork over hundreds of dollars!).

No comments: