Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fishing Fun!

We went to Rockport this past weekend to go fishing. I've been wanting to go fishing for about 4 years now. I love it! Growing up our family spent a lot of time in Rockport and I have a lot of memories there. My parents and brother were going fishing, so Luke and I decided to tag along too. It rained the entire trip! I decided that I didn't want to be stuck out in the middle of the ocean with Luke and my dad fishing in cold, rainy weather, so I passed and let them go. I want a do over though! I've been waiting too long...it's my turn next time. ;)
 Mr. Fisherman
 The Catch of the Day!
 Ferry Ride
 Mmm..Cheetos!
 Cheese!
 She could do this all day and night!
 Caden, the underwater diver.
 Mom and her long lost cousin (literally).
 Lil brother Reed and Lisa 
 See what I have to put up with?
 Fishing Buddies
 When I was a little girl, I made my parents take me here every time we were in town.
 Thank you Jesus for headphones!
 Lili along for the ride
 This picture was taken last week. We were the only people in the theater.

No comments: