Thursday, October 7, 2010

National Night Out

It's October 9th and I've already failed the 31 for 21 challenge. Things have been a little crazy around our house. Luke has been working 12 hour days and I've been working, taking care of sick kids, and training a new nanny. I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, until Brooke was hospitalized with pneumonia. She did her shortest hospital stay yet. Luckily we caught it very early on. She's on the mend and back to her old self. I always pity the doctors and nurses who work on her. She becomes mean and violent real quick. I don't know where she could have ever picked that trait up. ;)

Here are some pics from National Night Out in our neighborhood.
 Riding in the fire truck!
 Sitting on the back of the truck
 Sissy and a new friend
  Up, Up, Up

No comments: