Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly, O How I Love The...

Shutterfly has a huge promo right now; 50 free photocards for blogging about their site!

I've used Shutterfly for Christmas cards since the duo was born. They are affordable and look like a million bucks. I like using their stationary paper.
Last year I used a folded 5 x 7 card so that inside the card I could display a photo from every month of the year. (Photo by Mindy Harmon Photography)


Chocolate Sprinkles Holiday 5x7 folded card
Shop hundreds of holiday photo cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

 This year I chose this design (Photo by Stephanie Guinn)

Peppermint Dots Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

They have hundreds of options to choose from. This year I'm making a wall calendar for Luke's new office. The twins' birthday is right around the corner and we are already preparing for a big party. I'm using Shutterfly for their invitations and thank you cards.

My friends and I have shared pictures through Shutterfly since college. It's been a great way to view their lives when most of us live hundreds of miles apart. My Mothers of Multiples group also uses Shutterfly. We have a shared account that each member can post their picutres of WMOM events. 

No comments: