Can you believe we're 4?Check out our stats to the right.
Our 2 pound miracle babies are 4 years old!
Out to eat for our birthday. Brooke & her Pop
Caden & Gaga
Time for some cake
Brooke enjoyed her cake, can you tell?
So did Caden & cousin Kori
This is Brooke's new "cheese face"
We went to our pediatrician for our 4 year check up and now have a list of specialists to see. Caden needs to be evaluated by a speech therapist, he also has a mole on his hip that needs to be looked at. Brooke needs to see a ENT for her ears and huge tonsils. She also needs to see an eye doctor for her vision screening. Caden was given 4 shots, Brooke 3. After having blood drawn also, the two were screaming. It took everything I had to hold Caden down. I've never seen him act like that & glad I don't have to for years. They don't need any more booster immunizations until they're 11!
We went to our pediatrician for our 4 year check up and now have a list of specialists to see. Caden needs to be evaluated by a speech therapist, he also has a mole on his hip that needs to be looked at. Brooke needs to see a ENT for her ears and huge tonsils. She also needs to see an eye doctor for her vision screening. Caden was given 4 shots, Brooke 3. After having blood drawn also, the two were screaming. It took everything I had to hold Caden down. I've never seen him act like that & glad I don't have to for years. They don't need any more booster immunizations until they're 11!
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! We hope you had a great birthday!
Okay, now you have me totally scared ... Will's 4 year appointment is at the end of this month!!
Post a Comment