Monday, May 9, 2011

6th Wedding Anniversary + Mother's Day = Getaway to San Antonio

Photobucket
Playing tea party/spy
Photobucket
Finally in San Antonio - 11:45 pm
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday we went here!
Photobucket
They had big, shaded play areas
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We drove jeeps!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Weeee!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Water Blasters!
Photobucket
And boat races!
Photobucket
Sissy enjoying the train ride
Photobucket
Virtual driving (reminded me of driver's ed)
Photobucket
We painted virtual cars
Photobucket
Photobucket
B & C catching petals
Photobucket
and chasing fish!
Photobucket
Horse ride break
Photobucket
A horse just Sissy's size
Photobucket
Caden with Morgan and her super heroes
Photobucket
Brooke watching Daddy & Caden on tv
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's the dancing weather people!
Photobucket
Can't go anywhere without our beloved popcorn!
Photobucket
Nap time
Photobucket
Fish!
Photobucket
What a mess!
Photobucket
Mother's Day
Photobucket
Someone didn't get the memo it was Mother's Day/6th wedding anniversary and bought himself a new truck! ;)
Photobucket
CHEESE! Can you tell she's sick? Poor baby has bronchitis yet again! She has surgery scheduled on the 16th...we're praying she is better so she can get this much needed surgery!
Photobucket
Crazy kids!

1 comment:

Lund7 said...

HI! What a beautiful family you have! I just found your blog...I too have boy girl twins...mine are 9 years old and my son is the one with the extra chromosome! Hope you don't mind that I am adding your blog as one I would like to follow!

I also have an etsy shop and make some cute DS hair bows, etc...check it out if you get a chance!