
My best friend from college sent Brooke this watermelon dress in honor of "Thump". Luling, Texas is her hometown which has a watermelon thump festival. We had tons of fun attending every year while in college! ;)

Caden AND Brooke (yes, and Brooke) are in gymnastics. Our fabulous nanny takes them two times a week, and they love it. Luke took some pictures behind the glass at the gym (parents aren't allowed on the gym floor during class).




What a mess!

Ready to celebrate...

...with swimming and crawfish at Uncle Bobby's & Aunt Amanda's! "Uncle" Bobby is one of Luke's good friends from college.



Baby Addie!
We had more fun pool time with our cousin Kori, but Momma accidentally erased the pictures off her camera! Oops! :(
1 comment:
Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your blog. your kids are cute and adoreble. Brooke is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening diesease and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment