Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Caden started senior pre-k last week at Paddington. He now goes 5 days a week, 3 hours a day. On Thursdays he goes all day! I was ready to put him in school all day, but Caden still loves his naps. So, for now we'll stick to this schedule. Photobucket Brooke has missed school so much. She talks about her "ba pa" (backpack) and "Ms. Ancy" (Ms. Nancy - her aide) all the time. She was so excited when Ms. Nancy got her out of the car this morning. She is in the same class as last year, but all of her classmates were transferred to another school. It was sad to not see all of her friends there. I spoke with one of her friends' mom and she that everyone was asking for Brooke. :( This year her class is so much smaller, so I know she will get more therapy and one on one time. Photobucket Photobucket I've been slacking on posts lately. Here are some of the duo's latest events. Caden attended a week of golf camp at daddy's country club. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket It has been so hot. We're on day number 23 of above 100 degrees in a row. Yesterday it was 108! We have been finding other ways to amuse each other rather than playing outside. Photobucket Blanket rides via daddy. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: