Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crazy Circus

For the second year in a row (why we went back this year...I will never know) we went to the "crazy circus". This is no ordinary Barnum & Bailey. This is back of the van, throw and elephant and some tigers in a trailer, no netting for high wire...kind of circus. It was held at the fair grounds in a town that my husband grew up in....enough said. Photobucket The lone elephant Photobucket C got a sword, B wanted nothing as usual. Photobucket Well, except for her beloved popcorn! Photobucket Here is the tiger act! Two tigers got into a fight, and one almost attacked the trainer. Lovely. Photobucket The lighting is terrible, but here is the acrobat routine. NO NETS! We left at intermission. There will be no next year crazy circus!

1 comment:

Susan Poorman said...

I remember a circus act coming to Katy when I was a kid. Went to major circus productions and the state fair circus too. Dont remember much about them, but remember in detail that hometown event.