I decided to start updating weekly. I went into labor at 26 weeks gestation with the twins. I'm hoping to carry this baby full term. So, anything over 26 weeks is a big deal for me, hince me updating weekly! ;)
How far along: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Sleep:
I've been sleeping well, just waking twice a night to pee. Brooke is a terrible sleeper, I wake more to put her back to bed than I do because of pregnancy.
Movement:
This child is extreemly active. I can feel and see an arm and or leg from time to time. Most movement is very low in my stomach. He/She is breech so most movement is in the baby's legs.
Food cravings:
I haven't had any food cravings with this pregnancy. With the twins I craved fruit and milk. I had very bad heartburn my first trimester, it was gone the second trimester, and sadly it is back. :( Thank the Lord I don't have gestational diabetes. I have sampled every Christmas cookie, piece of fudge, etc in sight. I do check my blood sugar every morning still and once a week after I eat a regular meal.
What I miss:
Seafood! For some reason I really, really want to eat fish and shrimp. It's too much to keep up with how much fish I eat per month, week, etc so, I just forgo eating it all together.
Symptoms:
I generally feel good. Some days I don't feel like I'm pregnant, and some days I feel HUGE. There is a certain spot that the baby gets in (my left middle stomach) that hurts. Caden did this too, but he was on my right side. I could usually push him back in and I would feel comfortable again. There is no moving this baby.
Here are some pics of the baby. The child had it's hand and the umbilical cord directly in front of its face. That is the "bubbles" and why the mouth looks distorted.
No comments:
Post a Comment