Saturday, January 7, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 21 lbs 
Sleep:
Our house is being remodeled and I have stayed up late this week trying to pack, organize, etc. We went to Galveston to Luke's uncle's beach house Tuesday night. We will be there until next Tuesday. I had to miss my appointment because we are out of town, so I will be checked at 29 weeks instead of 28.
Movement:
  The baby is still very active. You can see arms and legs every now and then. 
 Food cravings:
No food cravings, just trying to eat healthy! :)
What I miss:
Being able to tie my shoes, or bend down to pick something up.
Symptoms:
I over did it this week and really hurt myself. I should not have packed up our entire house alone, but really had no choice. Luke had to work and our nanny was on vacation. I have told myself that I can not put everything back once our house is complete. I've never been this pregnant before. I had the twins at 28 weeks and 2 days, so every day I carry this baby is a blessing. I'm trying to cherish every moment as this is our last pregnancy.

No comments: