How far along:
33 Weeks
Not much has changed, which is great. I'm having fewer Braxton Hicks which is even better! I went to the doctor and they checked my cervix. All is well..it still measures 4 cm and is closed. We got some pictures of the baby's face. If you look below you can see a close-up of forehead, eyes, nose and and arm. The rest of the "stuff" in the picture is cord. The first picture the baby is making a face. The ultrasound tech was trying to get him/her to move the arm, and I guess she made him/her mad. It looks as though the baby is crying. :( I think the baby looks a lot like Caden.
30lbs
Sleep:
Sleep is becoming painful. I know that sounds odd. It hurts to lie down, to roll over and to get up!
Movement:
Baby's head is down in position! ;) He/she still moves the rest of the body a lot. Sitting in a meeting this past week I almost threw up from how much he/she was making my stomach move. It gave me the heeby jeepies!

No comments:
Post a Comment