Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cuppy's Cupcakes

Brooke has so many nicknames it's a miracle she isn't confused by them all. Here's a list of just a few:
  • "Cupcake Sissy", now shortened to "Cuppy" or "Cups"
  • "Sister" ~ the NICU nurses named her this and it is now "Sissy"
  • "Brookie" and sometimes "Brookie Bear"
  • "Sweet Pea" or "Sweet Pea Angel"
  • "Coos" (not sure about this one, but Caden must be referred to as "Boos" when using "Coos")

I walked into the twins' room to put some clothes away, and when I came back into the living room Brooke was sitting on the couch! She got up there all by herself! Oh, and she was eating a piece of potpourri! NICE! She's been walking more and more with push toys and with one hand held. I'm sooooo...ready for her to walk!

Here she is sitting all by herself

Big Girl!

Caden wanted on the couch too

Sillies

Mmm...pumpkin cupcakes I made! Pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese icing, sprinkles, and yes....that's a pretzel!

2 comments:

The Furmans said...

Thanks for the cupcakes....they were so good and a great bedtime snack! See you later!

Shelly

My name is Sarah said...

Yummy looking cupcakes. Brooke is so cute sitting on that big couch.