Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall is our favorite time of year!

I love fall. In fact I start decorating in August for fall. I know, it's a bit much. We took some more fall pics today. Once again, I cannot get both children to sit still and smile at the same time! UGH!
Caden and his "pumpin"
Sissy
Sallie, annoying as always, and just wanted to play ball.
Caden just wanted to play ball too!
We went to Market Street when Daddy got home

The fountains weren't on today (thank God!)

Caden running to Daddy

Family Photo
Caden & Daddy being silly riding the "mini burro" (one day we will have a real one!)
Not looking at the camera
Brooke looked too cute!
Best picture out of the bunch.
And obviously they were done taking pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The last picture is most definitely my favorite of them all.