Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Highlight of Our Day!

This morning I caught Caden doing this:

That would be highlighter on the wall!
I gave him a wipe and he was trying to "queen" it off. No worries, the highlighter came right off.

This was not the highlight of our day though...
I also found out why the birdseed disappears 3 days after I fill up the feeder. I let Sallie out & she almost caught that darn squirrel!

Lili, on the other hand, has much more important things to do than chasing squirrels...


Again, not the highlight of our day...
Luke and I had rodeo tickets. Gaga & Papa watched B & C while we got out of the house. This was the highlight of our day! Caden & Brooke love Gaga & Papa they were so excited that they came to play!
We're way too busy to sit still for a 26 month pic!


2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

It's always nice to have a night to yourselves and I'm sure the kids had a great time too.

Anonymous said...

You have busy twins like me!! They are adorable :)