So excited to have a visitor! We stay away from other kiddos & playgroups during cold, flu & RSV season. Yes, I know, I'm a weirdo!
Brooke has become quite the mischievous one these days! She is into EVERYTHING! This is what I found yesterday....yes, that's the glass coffee table she is sitting on!
1 comment:
You are definitely not a weirdo for staying away from other kids and playgroups during cold/RSV season. My friend took her 6 week old into her Sunday School class with her and was holding him, when another girl walked in and sat next to her with her daughter. That week her son ended up in the hospital for 5 days with RSV at 6 weeks old. The other girl that showed up in class with her daughter had RSV and the girl knew it but never mentioned it to my friend or anyone else until after she was in the hospital with her son.
Post a Comment