Saturday, Luke and I went to the movies for the first time in months (thanks Mom & Dad!). Luke and his old coworkers had an extra ticket to the Astros game, so he took my little brother, Reed. The twins and I got to hang out with my parents & grandparents while we celebrated my Dad's birthday.
Nana with my 3 children: Brooke, Caden & Lili
Sunday we were supposed to get up early and head back for the March for Babies walk, but Luke moved a little too slow Sunday morning, and we missed it. We did however raise $200 for the event, and look forward to walking next year.
Here are some pics from last week I hadn't gotten around to posting:
Nana made us a chicken pot pie & Sissy LOVED it!
We're 28 Months now!!!
Caden is kind of scared of this 4 wheeler, but Brooke will ride it all day if I let her!
The Li
1 comment:
The twin are getting so big. That park looks so fun.
Post a Comment