Monday, May 25, 2009

Fourth Anniversary Trip to NYC

Luke and I celebrated four years of marriage with a trip to New York. My parents kept the twins on our first overnight without them. Brooke and Caden apparently didn't miss us, but we sure missed them. The trip was great, despite Continental loosing Luke's bag! He finally got it back Saturday night at 9pm.
Yankee Stadium
Statue of Liberty
World Trade Center -the building of Freedom Tower
A bird I almost killed (I fed it chocolate chips) on top of the Empire State Building.
Central Park
Times Square

Bryant Park - the black & gold building behind us is our hotel.
Here are some pictures of the duo before Mommy & Daddy left.
Caden lovin on Li
Yesterday we celebrated Luke's dad's birthday along with Memorial Day at Luke's parents' house. B & C got a little WT and went swimming in their diapers!

...along with cousin Kori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a little WT sometimes. Glad you guys had fun in NYC. Did you do any shopping in SOHO?