I think Brooke needs to be in a bubble. Brooke and Caden have a huge list of things they don't do. Such as: go to daycare, go to playgroups, play with other kids, go to Mother's Day Out, go to preschool, etc. Everytime we're in a setting where other kids their age are involved, they get sick. I seriously should have stock in Clorox, Lysol, and Purell. I use all three on a OCD level all day long. I Lysol grocery carts, baskets, everything. The twins get their hands Purelled after they touch ANYTHING at the grocery store. We also Purell before and after getting into the car. A little much? Probably. But, what else can I do. Brooke's doctor finally diagnosed her with RAD. So, hopefully her loved ones will A.) stay away when sick B.) quit smoking C.) not wear irritants such as heavy perfume around her. She is sick for the 4th time this year, and we made the 3rd ER visit last Saturday. She decided to turn blue while I was bathing her after running a high fever for 2 days straight. Basically, ER couldn't find anything wrong (after running a million invasive tests) and called it a virus. Hopefully our sweet pea will be on the mend soon, and her brother won't become ill too!
Monday, May 18, 2009
We're Growing Up. Well....Sort of!
For the past 2 years I have only been able to leave Brooke with two people, Luke and my mom. Anyone else (including her other grandparents) she screamed. Luke's parents had watched the duo when Luke and I went out on a date several weeks ago. This was the first time Brooke didn't cry. This past Monday the nanny came to watch the twins and Jack. Brooke and Caden love her and she did a great job. Wednesday I was nervous to leave because I was sure Brooke would loose it, but she didn't. I told her bye and she didn't care, when I came back, she didn't care either. YEAH SISSY! Caden didn't have a problem with me leaving on Wednesday, but was a little hesistant on Friday. "No Mama go wok." "No Missy Ka" He calls the nanny Missy Ka, her name is Miss Valeska.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment