Caden saw a green garbage truck at the store in May and I told him it was too much money, and didn't buy it for him. Well, it's July and he's still asking for the "green garbage truck". So, I had everyone in America looking for a green garbage truck, which was no where to be found. I finally found one on Amazon and ordered it for him. It came in the mail today. Here's a pic I took right after he opened it.
He doesn't look too happy for someone who just got a new toy! Notice the blue garbage truck in the background...it apparently wasn't good enough!
Caden wanted to take a picture with Dora. There is a Dora by Cade & a Dora by Brooke.

Sissy has been great lately about trying new textures & foods. She REALLY likes waffles...and syrup. Here she's licking it off the plate! (Pardon the bed head!)
1 comment:
I hope he's having fun with his new BLUE garbage truck. And what a cutie licking her plate.. I wish I could get my twins to eat waffles, let alone eat with a plate on their tray. They have a way of throwing dishes.... ugh
Post a Comment