Wednesday, July 29, 2009

31 Months

We've officially started potty training! It's exhausting to say the least. Caden's been wearing "big boy" underwear. He can tell us when he needs to use the potty and we're so impressed with how well he's picked it up. I think we've got awhile until he fully understands and will be potty trained...but we're starting the process.
Sister has added a new phrase to her vocabulary..."uh oh" is her new favorite thing to say. She's a VERY busy little girl and gets into some mischief. ;) She will go potty when we put her on the toilet, but obviously communication is a problem. We're trying to teach her the sign for potty, so as soon as she grasps that we'll continue on with potty training her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck to you!! I hope we can start that someday soon too, like you, I've changed my fair share of diapers with these twins. :)