Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Health Update


Sunday I went to a wedding shower and came home to Caden running a fever of 103.7! I called the doc on call & she felt he needed to be seen in the morning. Dr. Chandler tested him for flu, and it came back negative. She thinks it's just a virus and will run it's course. She was more concerned with his tummy issues. Since putting him on Miralax, he has been quite consistent....a little too consistent. But, wants me to keep him on it because it can "come back to haunt him". Kids in the potty training stage tend to have this problem. So, I feel like the "Bad Mom of the Year"! I told him he couldn't go in his pants, and to go on the potty...so, he's been holding it! Poor little guy! Dr. Chandler was really impressed with Caden's vocabulary. Now, if he could just pass on some of those words to Sissy!

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Thanks so much for your comment on Kaelyns blog. It has helped so much seeing all those out there that have been where we are. It brings so much hope to us. You little ones are adorable.