Monday, October 12, 2009

31 for 21...day 12

Momma's been slackin'! This past weekend was so hectic, I didn't even look at a computer. Sorry for my lack of posts! Saturday I took the duo to Katy for the annual Rice Harvest Festival. Caden had a blast, Brooke....not so much. It was too overwhelming for her. She didn't want to ride in the stroller & wanted to bury her head in momma's shoulder the entire time. We tried to get pics, but as you can see from below, that didn't turn out so well. Thanks Mom & Dad for putting up with us. Saturday night we headed back home and hung out with my aunt and cousins who were stayed with us.
Nay Nay
This look on Sister's face sums up her attitude for the day!

Sunday the duo stayed home with Luke while I went on the Bluebonnet Wine Trail for Luke's sister, Lisa's, birthday.

No comments: