Brooke has had Ezcema on her face off and on for quite some time. It looks pretty bad and is very noticeable. So, we've tried everything topically that the doctor recommended. Her pediatrician decided to put her on antibiotics (penicillin) to treat it. Well, apparantly she's alergic. She broke out in a rash all over her tummy and back and had swollen eyes. So, back to the doc she went and now she has to see a dermatologist. It seems like their is always something going on with Sissy. It's two steps forward, and one step back.
Please excuse this picture, it was taken on my iphone and I downloaded it onto my work computer which doesn't have a picture program to crop. So, you get to see Luke's hairy leg! LOL
Toy Story 3 - 3D. We waited an hour in line to see it, but popcorn made it all better. B & C are wearing shirts reflecting Father's Day. Caden says "My Dad is Rad" :) Caden also got a headband for Karate Kid 2.
The duo loved the movie, but Sissy wasn't too fond of wearing the glasses. I tried to take a pic of both of them wearing the glasses, but thought that might be rude in the theater. ;)
The duo loved the movie, but Sissy wasn't too fond of wearing the glasses. I tried to take a pic of both of them wearing the glasses, but thought that might be rude in the theater. ;)
Brooke feeding her baby. She loves this baby and loves to change her clothes. I guess this particular day she decided baby didn't need pants.
Love baby
Maybe I'll give this a try...
Caden & Brooke are both really into dancing.
Here's Caden dancing while Luke is singing "Everybody's Working for the Weekend". Sometimes Daddy is so random!
Here are some pics of their big boy & big girl beds.

1 comment:
yea! big oy and girl beds
Post a Comment