We've spent so much time in hosptials, that they invited us somewhere! Every hospital in Houston gets a certain number of invites for Dreamnight. Memorial Hermann the Woodlands remembered us and gave us an invitation. Here is a little more about the event:
Held all over the world on the first Friday in June, Dreamnight is an entrance-free evening at the zoo exclusively for chronically ill and disabled children and their immediate family. The Houston Zoo works with 5 area hospitals to distribute invitations to patients, so these special children and their families can experience the Zoo without the stress of large crowds. Children who attend this event are treated like VIPs and receive special opportunities normally unavailable to Zoo guests.
Brooke and Caden had so much fun (Mommy and Daddy did too). Luke and I are so blessed that B & C are happy, healthy kiddos.
Caden & Daddy watching the big kitty
That's one big bunny!
Porcupine
I can do it!
Really, I can...
I told you I could!
Texans
The new Dinosaurs
No comments:
Post a Comment