The Gang
Mama was very close to not getting on the boat at the time the picture was taken. Our nanny had just texted me that Brooke had fever. Caden with Croup/Bronchittis and Brooke with fever most likely meant Brooke would get an upper respiratory infection too. These lead to hospital stays, so I get a little jumpy when she starts showing signs of one. My mom took her to the doctor on Monday, and the doctor confirmed she did have Bronchittis. Round the clock treatments were given to her by our nanny and Luke's parents for the 7 days we were gone. She's still a little junky, pale, and coughs, but she seems to be doing ok so far.
The Boat
Formal Night
Joe, Lisa (Luke's sister), Luke and I
Key West, FL
The Bahamas
Atlantis - Paradise Island, Bahamas
My favorite place in the world
Momma & Daddy
The weather was awful the day we were at port
Bye Bye Paradise! Vacation was difficult without the twins. Luke and I will definitely take them next time (as long as it's in the country).














1 comment:
Oh how those pictures look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you went. You have inspired me to look more closely at a hubby and I only vacation. I think your Brooke and our Tommy share alot of lung issues and it is such a looming anxiety to think of leaving if they are sick. Good job though, she was in very capable hands it sounds like! LOVE the pictures.
Post a Comment