Not pictured (3) Xopenex breathing treatments
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Updated: Medicated
My kitchen counter looks like a pharmacy. Yesterday I gave Caden 8 meds. 8! He has been bouncing off the walls today. So, I guess they're working! :) He came down with a fever on Monday and Tuesday I took him to the doctor. He has croup and accute bronchittis. Luke and I leave for a cruise on Sunday, so I've been a nervous wreck. When Caden gets croup, Brooke gets broncholiitis and ends up in the hospital. So, the duo have been seperated until Caden is better. Brooke was started back on her nebulizer treatments to protect her lungs from Caden's infections. We're praying like crazy around here that Caden gets well and Brooke stays well. This will be the first time (other than various hospitilizations) that we have left both kiddos for so long. We'll be gone for 6 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope they get to feeling better! Let us know if you need anything.
I hope Caden feels better soon and Miss B stays healthy.
Similar situation happens in our house, Tommy has pulmicort nebulizers twice daily just to make sure any cold he catches from Liam is quickly gone.
Have fun on your getaway! Try not to worry :)
Post a Comment